I'm feeling more normal than I have in a while. I'm still a little short of breath but I was able to walk my normal route today for the first time in two weeks. I still cough some but I'm not bringing up stuff from my toes. I'm kind of jittery and jazzed from the steroids, but I'm learning to live with jittery and jazzed. And I'm sleeping like a dang log.
I would like to get back to normal around here. I haven't been able to do anything but lay around for weeks and that just gets old. I was so sick of me, I just don't know how R put up with it. It is not pleasant to be around someone who is coughing up a lung. All that hacking is just annoying.
I'll cook dinner tonight and I think I'll sort some laundry. I'd like to clean something but I'm not sure what. I don't want to overdo and take two steps back.
R had the follow-up check for his exam today. His cholesterol dropped 100 points in 30 days! The meds are doing their job and he isn't having any side effects that we can tell. Great!
Gotta go -- a friend is coming by for tea.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Normal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment