Feeling my age tonight. I got up and ran this morning like a very good girl and as I was cooling down (as if I ever really heat up) I was walking back up to my house and my shoulder seized up. It felt like someone had tied a knot and was pulling on the rope -- hard. I was surprised because I hadn't really done anything to test it but there it was.
R tried to rub the knot out before he left for work but I must admit it wasn't his best effort as he wanted to get going and his coffee was waiting to be poured. I put some Ben-Gay on it before I went to work but it kept reminding me all day whenever I'd turn my head to the left. R rubbed it again when he got home from work, and this time was more to the point. It felt pretty good but then I went to play bunco (I know, that's really making me sound old) and it acted up again. I'd carpooled with a couple other ladies and one of them had to drive us home in my own car. Oh well, I'd rather be a passenger any day.
I slipped into a hot bath when I got home and it feels pretty good now. I'm sure blogging won't hurt, right? I did do something stupid when I put some more Ben-Gay on it after my bath. Owwww! When those pores are opened up, Ben is pretty wicked hot!
Okay, a blog about Ben-Gay and bunco makes me sound ancient. Which is more than appropriate tonight. I'm going to go sleep with Ben now, so deal with it.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Ancient
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment