Thursday, September 10, 2009

Overdone

Is it possible to overdo the relaxation thing? Both R and I feel like crap tonight. I felt like crap last night too. I'm working on a 48-hour headache which may go into 72-hours. I ache. My teeth hurt. I'm exhausted.

Could we have rested too darn much when we were on vacation? Could that be why we can't do anything now? If it's true, it's ridiculous.

At least tomorrow is Friday. Tomorrow night we'll be playing our monthly game of "Texas Death Match Dominoes" with our friends. Man I hope my headache is gone by then, or all of the hollering, swearing and drinking isn't going to be much fun.

I haven't cooked in I don't know how long. Truth is, we still don't have food in the house. Tonight we ordered pizza. I don't know what we'll do tomorrow. I feel too crappy to care.

I'm quitting now to go take a bath. Don't wake me up.

No comments: