Friday, September 25, 2009

Patient husband

I haven't posted any photos of our Florida trip. The one I'm going to post is an exercise in patience. That's because I woke R up early so we could go to the beach at sunrise. I wanted to see the sun over the water, and when you're looking at the Atlantic, that means sunrise. He gamely got up and walked to the beach with me and waited while I snapped shots in the near dark. It was awesome.




I want you to notice the red rays of the sun spreading out across the sky. I want you to ignore the digital date that is on the photo. Some of us require memory markers, okay? Even if it does spoil an otherwise beautiful shot.

Here are other shots:



R out with the sharks....



Our balcony view...

And that should do it. I think my patient husband is almost home and the pizza should be close behind. Ta!

No comments: