I am about as annoyed as a person can be with gray skies, incessant drizzle, frigid air, and filthy streets. And it's only February 4. And it's supposed to happen all over again. And probably again.
I was visiting with a couple of co-workers today about it, and we decided that the weather sucks and it's making us crabby. It's also making me incredibly lethargic in the evenings, resulting in a new record high body weight. I rarely weigh myself, but did it this morning because I showered in R's bathroom where our scale resides. While using his shower I also used a different shampoo which gave me a colossally bad hair day. I'm a good four weeks past needing a haircut which isn't helping.
Inexplicably, my face is super oily and my skin has broken out to the extent that if I weren't so old, I 'd look sixteen. Yet the skin on my legs and arms is dry and pale. I'm sure I'm vitamin D depleted.
I can barely keep my eyes open after 8:00 and rarely go to bed past 9:00. In fact, they're trying to slam shut right now.
Alright, let's get this over with. Come on, Winter! Bring it, then get the heck out of here!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Winter can suck it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment