The week is heading into the home stretch and I have very little to show for it. I've been so consumed with helping at the technical school I am miles behind in my own work. Yesterday I'll bet I spent seven hours on their stuff which leaves precious little time for my stuff. I talked to the finance director about it today and he said I could pull back on the tech stuff for a while so I can get caught up a little. Sounds like a plan.
I polished my toenails last night. That's like seeing the first robin of spring, isn't it? Truth is, I had an appointment with my gynecologist today and I tidied up my feet in the off chance they would be seen. I ended up wearing socks so it was for naught. Still, I've found when I pull off my socks my cute little toenails are a pleasant surprise.
So how is the Alli working? I'm cautiously optimistic. I haven't had a horrible time with the "treatment effects" but the threat of it causes me to be more careful with my meals so I don't go beyond the suggested fats total. I think I've lost probably two pounds or so but I didn't really weigh myself when I started and I can fluctuate that much anyway. If nothing else, I'm paying attention to my diet.
We've had some sunshine and I hear we are supposed to see the 50's over the next few days. Can that be possible? Is there really an end to (or at the very least a reprieve from) this horrible winter? Cross your fingers, say your prayers, and rub your lucky charm. I don't care -- just do it!
I saw the tips of some daffodils peeking out of the ground the other day. I'm thinking all of this snow will bring us some beautiful spring flowers. Dang! I just want to pick me some peonies!
Okay. Rambling Mary needs to wrap it up.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Mid week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment