I'm being kind of lazy tonight. Okay, not kind of lazy. Ridiculously lazy.
I've been playing Freecell and an online game where I try to catch fish so I can buy a better fishing pole and get bigger bait. And checking e-mail. And messing with settings on my cell phone. And wishing I could eat a candy bar (and wishing I had one to eat).
I ate leftovers for supper. No cooking involved except warming them up in the microwave. I changed out of my work clothes by pulling off my gray slacks and putting on a pair of jeans. I barely had to bend over. I removed my dress shoes when I got home and I have no idea where I left them. I may have simply walked out of them when I got in the front door. I'm in full-out taking it easy mode.
R went to a meeting which left me with no one to visit with. I love that. I'm watching reruns on TV so I don't even have to change channels. I swear if there was a toilet and a refrigerator in the family room my life would be perfect right now.
I'm watching Modern Family which is one of my favorite shows. Even the reruns are funny. Dang, R just came home, and he's talking to me. And I'm pretending to listen, sort of.
Oh crap, he's still talking. I guess I'll have to wrap up. Quiet, lazy evening is officially over, but I love him anyway.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Goofin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment