Time is definitely flying but since it’s heading towards Spring I am on board. Weather is trying to make up its mind between winter and spring, and it’s been a little drizzly cloudy lately. We need the moisture so it’s all good.
Having a few issues here and there. Just got new glasses but now driving is really hard. Reading and TV-watching is better though. Still, I need to make a call. Have a CT scan coming up for a colonoscopy “incident” late last year (I’ll write more about that later — it’s a long story). Our house wiring is being fussy and an electrician friend came yesterday to offer some help / suggestions. We will be calling his old company to get some work done. Then my car heater fan started making noise. R has already looked into ordering the part and fixing it himself. I think the electrician bill is worrying him.
But on the fun side, a grandson is in a play this week and daughter is coming to town to watch it with us. I picked up the two youngest grandkids from middle school (I know!) yesterday to cover for folks who were busy. I love being available for those little chores. Shelved a s***ton of books yesterday at the library. I make it a point to only touch the books about the orange turd once (a friend suggested I toss them) but to be honest, most are not political. Man there are a lot of mysteries out there that people gobble up! And I didn’t know there was a genre called “religious fiction” but yes indeedy there is. We will host dominoes in a week so I’ll do some baking and get a clean house out of it. And I swept the driveway yesterday. All good, all fun!
I’m working at my old job today so I’d best get moving. More later - promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment