R and I need a helper monkey. Twice in the past few weeks we have gone to get something at a specific store, carrying along a specific coupon that will expire on a specific date. Twice we have made our purchases and gone home, only to realize we forgot to use the coupon. What the heck? It's really too stupid to be believed. And it didn't happen once, but twice. And the whole reason we went to the specific store was to use the coupon. And we both knew it. And we both forgot. Twice.
So yesterday we went to Lowe's and had two coupons and were able to use them both by ringing up things separately, almost making up for the one I forgot to use earlier. But we ended up not reading the label carefully and buying the wrong stuff and we had to go back today and exchange it. It's a good thing gas is cheap. Oh...wait....
A storm is blowing in so I'd better wrap up and close down.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Helper monkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment