Monday, March 30, 2009

You know you're lazy when....

....you hope it rains in the morning so you don't have to get up and do the one little bit of exercise you do every day.

....you ask your husband to get your robe when he goes upstairs to empty wastebaskets (so you don't have to walk upstairs for heaven's sake).

....you think you should walk or bike to work for the past two weeks but talk yourself out of it each time.

....you notice your pants getting tighter but just unbutton the top button and blame bloating.

I have never been a high-energy person and I would give anything to be one. I likes me sleep. I likes me couch. I really likes me naps on the couch.

I was achey tonight and employed my usual hydrotherapy. What in the world would I do without my hot baths. I dont' know why I was achey unless lazing about causes muscle pain.

R came up with a good meal for me to serve at bunco later this month -- sour cream chicken enchiladas. I can make them ahead and they are good. Now I don't have to hurt my brain trying to think up something.

Subject change: our black pug is sick. Yesterday we noticed she was acting a little off and by last night she was shivering with a fever. She was panting too, which she does loudly due to her flat face. She had no reason to pant because she hadn't moved much but she still seemed winded. Googling her symptoms did not make me feel any better. Today she is still lethargic and acting off and was shivering this evening though she didn't seem too warm. She panted a bit. We don't know what to do with her, as getting her to our vet will be difficult what with work and all and the after-hours emergency pet clinic is really pricey at a time when we don't need to spending the bucks. She just asked to go outside which is a good sign we think except that it's raining and miserable outside. R is handling it (I'm sitting on the couch....).

I give up. Laziness wins.

No comments: