A quick post before bedtime: I played bunco tonight and didn't win a thing. That's not unusual but I did have one bunco. Only one mini-bunco though. Interestingly, I predicted my one bunco. I'm getting good at that.
I wore the cutest top today and had lots of compliments. It's purple which is not my favorite color but it is a color that looks good on me. The top was so cute I bought it anyway and I'm glad I did. It may be a new "go to" top.
I'm getting (or got) a cold. I had a sore throat for about four days, then I had a day off, and now my nose is running and I'm sneezing. Rats. I've been drinking all of the hot tea I can manage and water to keep myself hydrated.
That's it. Told you it would be quick. I didn't say it would be interesting.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Bunco bust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment