TGIF and all that. It's been a long week and I'm really wiped. I made it through, did a good job for the most part, and now I'm going to relish my four-day weekend. I'm taking a vacation day on Tuesday too so HA! Take THAT!
Tonight we walked over to the art walk and hooked up with a friend from work and her boyfriend. She's a sweetie and he reminds me of R, only he talks more. I know. Most of us didn't know it was possible. We went for a drink afterward and I ate some fries and some queso and now I feel like crap. I guess I must really be out of the high fat cycle because I don't do well when I overdo.
We bought another painting this week. What are we, art patrons or something? Our good friend painted it and hung it in his shop and when we saw it at the grand opening last month we both really liked it. It's not like his usual stuff, which is not to say we don't like his usual work. We just like this one better. We told him we liked it and wanted it unless he had someone come in with a wad of cash and buy it outright. He called this week and said no one bought it yet and were we still interested. Of course we were interested since we were secretly hoping no one else would buy it. We'll have it in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure where it will go but we'll find a spot. It has lots of color and vibrancy.
I'm falling asleep sitting up. I've got to wrap up before I crash. Plans this weekend include a long nap followed by another one. I almost hope it rains so it will be dark and cool. G'night.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Fried-day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment