Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Worn out

I could not be more tired.  Work has been hectic and it's wearing on me.  I'm probably at the peak of my busy season and am probably more easily frustrated than normal.  Last night when I got home R had grilled our pork chops and had the sides and the rest of the dinner ready.  I ate, fell asleep on the couch, got up, sat a while, and went to bed.  We did take a little walk but it was really hot and humid so I didn't last long.

Tonight when I got home my dinner was ready but it was because I fixed it when I was home at lunch.  It was a light, cool tuna pasta salad which is way better when it's completely chilled (which is why I made it at lunch).  I ate, fell asleep on the couch, got up, and am sitting a while. This is my life right now.

I've had a headache most of the day but can't convince myself to take medication for it.  I was called into the BB's office again today, thinking maybe I was in trouble.  I wasn't, but he had me do some work on something I absolutely don't have time for and even if I did it's mostly outside of my knowledge base.  I made the attempt anyway. 

Change of subject:  the monkey fleece blanket with crocheted scalloped edges was a hit!  I'll have to make  another one for sure.  There are a couple of more babies on the horizon (nephew's and a friend's daughter) so I have a good reason to get busy.  Not now but soon.  I'm too tired right now.

Oh my gosh I just remembered it's the end of the month and I need to run R's statements.  Gotta go get busy.  Dang!

No comments: