I have a "free" day today and I need to figure out what to do. We cleaned house yesterday (pretty much) and hosted dominoes last night and I got bookwork done. R is going to work at the shop today so I have some time to myself and nothing that I have to accomplish. Unheard of.
I'm toying with trying to sew up a little something, but I don't know if I have any fabric. I have a couple of projects in mind that would be good to get started, so I might do that. It's too warm today to garden and I would probably get bit up by mosquitoes so I doubt I'll tackle that. We really need to stain our deck but there is a chance of rain today and tomorrow so that would be dumb. I could do the prep work on it though so we could stain when the weather lines up.
I'm almost a bigger mess when I don't have things I have to do than when I have too many things to get done. Why is that? Probably because it's a rare occurrence when I have nothing pressing me for time.
What a dither-spoon.
The outside of our house needs painting again, but we're holding off until the new roof goes on. We also need to find someone to start work on some of our rotting windows so we'll tackle those one at a time, and will paint the siding as those get done. Dang I just wish someone would drop a bucket of cash off here because we're gonna need it. What am I saying, bucket. We need a wheelbarrow of cash.
Wow, that's too mind blowing. I'm going to scale back and think about sewing. Cheaper and less involved. I have an idea for a combination bib/seat belt for our old wooden high chair that will keep the little ones secure and clean at the same time. I hope the fabric store opens up soon before I end up just taking a nap.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Free
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment