I've felt kind of crappy the last few days. Tired. Achy. Dull headache. Fog brain.
I briefly toyed with staying home this morning to rest but couldn't justify it. At work I felt cranky and behind and stupid, but decided it was because the weather stinks. I had a lunch date planned with a co-worker and then around mid-morning I realized what I needed. Beef.
We went to a hamburger joint near work and I chowed DOWN. It was juicy and hot and perfect. I could only eat just over half (because it was a half pound) and I'm still full but I think I needed the protein and iron bump. I honestly felt better this afternoon although I was tired tonight. I took a little nap after dinner and I'm all good again. Thank you beef.
Okay, now I just read what I wrote. I think the fog brain may still be a factor, but the beef was still good. I realize that I need a vacation, a weekend away, or at the very least a steak.
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Beef...it's what I needed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment