I think my annoyance fuse is getting shorter by the day. Does it have something to do with turning 50 in a month and a half? Am I less patient for crap because I don't want to waste time with it any longer?
Let's face it. I've always been impatient with crap. Fifty schmifty.
I've been watching "Flipping Out" on Bravo and am struck by how much the crazy boss sounds like my own. I hate watching it and must watch it at the same time. The thing with crazy bosses is that they think everyone else is lazy. And useless. And can't do anything without being supervised or micro-managed. And you're only as good as your last failure. Somehow, my boss thinks I'm competent and don't need extreme supervision, but I have to hear his complaints about everyone else, warranted or not. Arrrrghhh!
Okay, enough of that crap. I've lost my patience for it.
J sent a video of my beautiful granddaughter eating Cheerios that just makes me smile, smile, smile. If everyone would just watch a cute baby video when they feel they're getting tense or angry, the tension would melt away. Promise.
And how about that moon early this morning? I got up to watch the eclipse and then saw it later, beautiful orange, when I ran early. It was hard to find it among the trees, but I found a couple of spots where I could see it on my laps around the park. On my last lap, I stopped and stood and drank it in. I love the moon and keep a moon phases add-in on my Google home page. I keep R posted on whether it is waxing, waning, crescent, or gibbous. I hate it when it disappears (new moon) and love it when it's waxing crescent again.
My new room-darkening shades are fabulous. Now my alarm clock looks too bright, so I've got to figure out how to dim it. Last night I put a box of kleenex in front of it.
Now to bed.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Annoyance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment