I didn't get to see any of the inauguration today, and I didn't get to hear any of the inauguration today, and I was so busy at work that I didn't even have a moment to think about it. I guess it's just as well, because it just means all went well. I turned on the TV tonight to see what Michelle is wearing and that's about all I'll manage (she looks good as always -- he looks pretty hunky too in a tux).
It's been so long since I've been excited about an inauguration that I'm not sure what to do with it. I voted for Clinton but he carried baggage even when he walked into the White House for the first time, so I felt like I was holding my breath on that one, waiting for the first misstep.
This feels like it will work out. What a nice feeling to have.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I'm ready
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment