I am the world's biggest weenie. I have been tired ever since we got home from Florida. Last week, after we got home I had a headache for three days. It felt like sinuses. Someone told me that airplane trips mess with sinuses, and I'm ready to believe it.
That doesn't explain the tired. I haven't slept well, so that doesn't help. Even with my new glorious mattress that I was sure would be the answer to all of my sleeping difficulties. Last night I tossed and turned and alternated between shivering and sweating. Can you say menopause? Yeah, I think so too.
When I got home from work yesterday I hurt top to bottom. I lay on the couch all evening and then went to bed (I know, I know -- it could be contributing to the sleep problems) without doing anything but watch TV. I have no idea what was on. Oh yeah, Hoarders on A&E. And I caught a few minutes of Jay Leno.
So tonight I am forcing myself to take a walk even if it kills me. I must do more than lie on the couch every night. I simply must! (How very Victorian of me to phrase it that way.)
And now I have the hiccups big time. Sigh......
One note of good news: when we got home from Florida and I pulled on a pair of jeans I hadn't worn since before the trip, I found $36 in the pocket. Isn't the feeling of unexpected bills in your pocket one of the best little surprises you can have? Here's wishing you bills in your pocket.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Jet lag?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment