I just spent a little time wandering around blogger.com looking at random blogs. It's kind of fascinating seeing a little bit of what other people blog about. In my blog world, my own posts feel cozy and connected but that's because they are connected to me. When I read others (mostly just the most recent post), I could see the same sense of coziness and connectedness but aimed at someone else. I think we're creating our own little worlds and furnishing them with things that make us comfortable.
Know what else? There are few other blogs that I'm interested in following. I don't want to develop relationships of cyber-air, so I don't go looking. Does that make me shy (or anti-social) in cyber terms? Once in a while I happen across one that I like, which I list on the left under "Enjoy!" Oops, one of them is mine and I rarely post there, but whatever.
I wish I had more insight to share, but I don't. I've got to get busy and get some work done because this is going to be a very busy weekend. Better hop to it.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Wandering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment