I didn't want to say "freakin'" when I titled this post, but I'm afraid of lobbing f-bombs about the party in power in my red state. I went to bed pissed, woke up in the night with a painful jaw (teeth gnashing?), and finally fell back asleep pissed, worried, and stressed. It's all silly I know, but that's how I am in the middle of the night and there is nothing I can do about it.
I had a busy day at work today, after coming in an hour late because I got the crown on my tooth. It looks great and feels good, except that it sticks out like a sore thumb because there is no filling in that back tooth. I either need to get the rest of my teeth crowned (and I've made a good start, huh?) or I need to draw in a filling on it. My other two crowns of late are both on top so I didn't realize how different they look. Eventually I guess I'll be beautiful, right?
I had an interesting morning of training at the technical school on Monday. My evil counterpart sat in the room when we were training the cashier (look, I'm in a pissy mood so just deal with it) even though there was no reason for her to be present. I could handle that, but she would offer occasional comments about what we were saying, none of them helpful. I ignored the tone and tried to engage her anyway so we wouldn't give the wrong impression to the new cashier we were trying to train. Towards the end of the session we were explaining the use of the cash bag or drawer at the beginning and end of her sessions, and how that works. We gave her copies of the bag count and reconciliation forms we use, and told her the forms could be modified to fit her needs. My evil counterpart spoke up, looking at us as if we had instructed her to grown an extra arm and shove it up her rear, and said, "And this applies to us.....HOW?"
The good news is I had one of our cashiers with me to help explain basic cash handling procedures so the words were not just coming from me. The other good news is the cashier we were training has had actual cashiering experience (at a bank) so she really understood what we were saying. She may have also understood what a moron her supervisor is, but that's something that will be apparent eventually anyway.
I officially believe that karma should bite all dumbasses in the butt. That goes for my evil counterpart at the technical school, the morons who got elected to public office by repeating lies again and again, and anyone else who is pissing me off at the moment. Maybe I should be the karma dictator. If I say a person is good, then their karma is good. If I say the person is beyond annoying, then their karma is bad. I'm a fair person. I'd only smite those idiots who deserve it with my karma sword.
R is making me popcorn, trying to get me out of my pissy mood. The karma dictator is smiling on me.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Freakin' republicans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment