Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let's see...

I had a great thought for a post but something was lost in the thought scrambler I like to call "The White Zin."  We said to heck with the severe thunderstorm warnings and the tornado watch and went to dinner at Jose Pepper's because we have been busy non-stop and needed a break (and to run a few errands).  Had a good dinner (a fajita quesadilla that we split) and enough super thin and crispy chips to get over-full on.  Made it home in time to see if  The Paul Riser Show is any good.

But let's see if I can recall my thoughts.  Hmm..... I was talking to R about something and had some kind of incredible insight and I'm pretty sure it was ground-breaking and pithy.  I had half of the post written in my head and intended to come home and get it on virtual paper.  I just asked R what I said that was ground-breaking and pithy and he couldn't remember either.  Knucklehead.

I'm going to press on and if it comes to me that's fine.  I have a meeting tomorrow morning and then later will be helping the United Way committee count change from the coin collection.  Plus it's Friday and that's always good.  I wrapped up two contract jobs last night and still have R's work to do but that's better than having everyone's work to do.  We have grandkids on Saturday and they'll do the Easter Egg hunt at the park.  I have a baby shower to go to that day and I'm way overdue for a haircut but I'm not going to call on that because I don't have time.

I don't have anything else.  I want some chocolate so I've got to go.

No comments: