I'm hangin' in there at work, but just barely. I'm working long days and still feel like I'm under water. People keep asking me if I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and I tell them that there is no light, the tunnel is getting longer, and I am crawling through it on my hands and knees.
Even so, I'm doing okay. I always feel super valuable and necessary around this time of year which isn't a bad thing.
Okay, what else is new besides work crap. That's all I talk about lately and I'm kind of sick of it. Hmm... Let's see.....Well now.....
Oh my God I'm boring!
We watched a movie called "The Amateurs" (I think) with Jeff Bridges. I liked it and recommend it for an easy watch. Lots of cameos and faces you'll recognize, but not in a mugging, look who's in this movie kind of way. And who doesn't like Jeff Bridges? He's just a good guy. A good, old hippie guy.
I cannot stop eating Mexican food. I would seriously eat it three times a day. I have no idea why that is, but maybe my taste buds are fading and need some extra spice to wake them up. I made some corn and black bean salsa at lunch and I'm thinking I'll go fix me a little plate when I get done here.
Now that I have that in my brain, there's nothing else to say.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Hangin' in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment