I had a phone call from a work friend today. The ad was in the paper for whatever position I don't want, and she was trying to figure out what it meant. After I told her I'm staying in my current position, she said she was so grateful. She said if I left to go to the other office she was really going to have to consider leaving.
And for her kind thoughts, I am grateful too.
R has been running again, getting in shape, dropping some needed weight. Tonight he ran to clear his head after a phone call from a crazy sister-in-law. I was very proud of him and grateful for his sanity. Grateful for his help and patience when I was struggling the past few weeks.
I'm lucky and today I know it.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Grateful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment