My life is returning to normal and I am feeling so much better. I actually goofed off a little at work this afternoon, which I haven't done in ages. Apparently, the occasional levity is important to a person's mental health.
I've done some prep work towards having the kids here for an early Thanksgiving on Sunday. My cranberry bread is in the oven, and other make-ahead stuff is prepared and either frozen or sealed. Tonight I have bookwork to do. I wish it was already done but it will feel so good when it is. Next week I will work two days and then be off for five. I don't have a really full holiday schedule so it will feel almost like a vacation.
Kids start arriving tomorrow and everyone will be here on Sunday. Lots of food and fun.
My eyes are trying to close as I type here. I think maybe a quick nap before I go up to the office is in order. Take five!
Friday, November 18, 2011
More normal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment