Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Seriously stupid

Without researching it (because I'm certain the blog title must be taken) I have been thinking about creating a blog called "My Boss Is So Stupid" just so I could just post there every day.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I could post there two or three times a day but I wouldn't get any work done.  And by work, I mean cleaning up his stupid messes.

Today was a major frustration as I cleaned up mistake after mistake, mess after mess.  He honestly has no ability to check his own work, but he is always in a hurry to complete a task.  He brought in his new iPad today which only served as another distraction.  It also provides him with another screen for solitaire or Facebook.  He has two monitors on his desk now, so I guess he'll have to come up with a third work avoidance measure.

It's not like I'm lousy with free time lately, so when I have to give 45 minutes to fixing his entry mistakes so the bank reconciliation will run smoothly next month, I get pissed.  Then I found out he changed several detail code categories which blew them out of the third party and then the student accounts, creating balance due situations.  I told him before that he messes me up when he does this, and then he did it again and professed ignorance of the consequences.  I was almost ready to go to his boss and vent today but I thought I might give it a day to see how I feel.  I was too annoyed to be very professional about it.

I wish I could say I feel better, but I don't yet.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.  God he's an idiot.

No comments: