Thursday, December 20, 2012

Little List

I have a lot of things I should be doing or thinking about, so I thought I'd write them down.  Don't know if that will help anything or not, but I just felt like making a list.

1.  Christmas shopping isn't done.  It's far enough along that I'm not too worried....yet.
2.  Not a dang thing is wrapped, although I never wrap until Christmas Eve, mostly because I hate the task.
3.  Nothing final on the new job, but sure a lot of good signs and indicators.  One person on the search committee told me I was a shoe-in, and that was without any inquiry.
4.  Winter weather finally arrived.  Not too bad.
5.  I have a little baking and cooking planned for my time off, to bring to family gatherings.  It will be fun to have time to cook and fun to see everyone.
6.  Just remembered tonight that middle son has a birthday on Sunday.  Yes, this happens every year.  Should probably put a 10-day reminder on my gmail calendar for next year.
7.  Have a haircut scheduled for tomorrow morning that I'm afraid I will forget about.  I did put a reminder on my gmail calendar for this one.  Hope I hear it.

I should think of three more things because a list like this should contain ten items, but am too tired tonight.  I slept poorly last night when the winter weather arrived and brought with it 40 mph winds.  It's quiet tonight so I'll be okay.

Random closing observation:  If you haven't seen the WaxVac commercial, you should.  It's hilarious and I'm not sure if it means to be.  Caution:  watching it will makes your ears hurt.

No comments: