We completed day eight with no e-mail at work. It is insane. Everything about the situation has made our jobs more difficult but there is one, huge silver lining. I am NOT the systems manager! Ha!
I have been experiencing a rebirth of my left shoulder knots. I know it is because my phone rings constantly, and I am answering calls while working on the computer, holding the receiver with my chin. And trying to see my monitor through bifocals. I hate my (declining) vision. I wish I could just see the way I used to.
Our new mattress arrived last Saturday, not a second too soon. I toughed it out that last week on our old mattress, but it was difficult. The new mattress is awesome, and when I get up in the night to pee or get up in the morning to start my day, I am not in pain. It's been ages since that happened.
Flipping Out is back on Bravo and I'm hooked again. I don't know why, but I love the insanity on that show. I'm sure it just makes me feel sane. I wonder if I'm a little OCD. I like order (but I can handle disorder) and I like things arranged just so. I can tell when R dusts the furniture because he doesn't put the stuff back in the "right" places. I admit to having an instinct for arrangement. I know what looks good and what doesn't, although I don't always have what I need to achieve what looks good.
Bunco is tomorrow night. I'm going to be in a mad rush to get home and get ready in time, but it will be fun. I'm ready to fall asleep so I'm going to give up on Real Estate Intervention (the sellers are always stubborn and unwilling to listen) and get ready for bed.
Man I'm boring.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Hanging in there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment