Monday, December 21, 2009

A little more

We tackled a few more little tasks tonight. I made a chocolate chip cheesecake for a pot luck at work tomorrow and we ran errands tonight. Walgreen's, the grocery store, Michael's craft store, and the all-important liquor store. Now "Hoarders" is on so I've got my feet up to watch it. I have an addiction to watching shows about addiction. Maybe I'm living vicariously.

I bought some yarn for a baby afghan in the loveliest shade of green ever which should make it a delight to crochet. Let's face it. I'm a green addict. I can see the series on TLC now: "Color Blind" which would be about people who strongly favor a certain color. Mine would be green. If you want to get specific, it would be the soft green color of recycled glass. I positively swoon over it.

Two more days and then I'm off until January 4, 2010. Woo hoo! Hey, wait a minute....2010? It's unbelievable to me that the millennium was TEN years ago. I must be ancient.

I'm wrapping up and going to get ready for bed. Flannel sheets are the best incentive. G'night!

No comments: