Here are many, insignificant observations you don't need/want to know:
1. My left elbow hurts and the pain radiates up. Is it tennis elbow? Can you get it from typing?
2. I'm still trying to convince myself to upgrade to a phone with a data/internet plan. I'm toying with a Blackberry. It would allow me to consolidate calendars.
3. My boss asked me how to do my job today so he can cover for me while I'm gone. Where do I begin?
4. The worthless piece of trash at the technical school has reared her ugly bonehead and screwed up things again. I've vowed to stay out of it and if asked to return and help them out, I'll refuse. At least for now.
5. Ate a big salad with our neighbor's fresh tomatoes for supper and followed it up with fat-free tapioca. Sounds like there is room for popcorn.
6. I re-read some old posts and found that I'm a hoot. Or a bitch.
7. I bought two pairs of earrings at a Silpada party yesterday. They were discontinued items and discounted. I like them.
8. I get excited when I hear Paul McCartney sing on the radio now. Today I heard "Band on the Run" while driving back to work after lunch. I nearly closed my eyes so I could imagine myself back at the concert, but thought better of it since I was driving and all.
9. It sometimes takes me a long time to think of the last word in a sentence. I think my brain thinks it's on Twitter and it cuts off after a certain number of characters.
10. It's not just end of sentences that I struggle with. Sometimes it's the end of observations.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Observations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha! My favorite is #6. I agree... you are a hoot! and NOT a bitch.
Post a Comment