It's the midwest's turn to get the winter weather, so we're hunkering down. I would love it if I had some Chex mix to hunker down with, but I ate all of that last week. I didn't have an opportunity to panic shop, so I guess I'll just have to make do.
The university has already said they will close tomorrow but I'll either go into the office if possible or will work from home. I need to have some things done before I head out on vacation and we all know I'll be in a better place when I go if I put myself in a better place first.
So tonight all I can think of is that I want to eat stuff I don't have. And I sure as heck don't want to go to the store to get anything. And tomorrow I probably won't be able to get to the store, so I'll just have to eat what I have here. Which is stuff I don't want but will eat anyway.
It appears I'm not the best at preparing for winter storm warnings. Oh well, I did get my new Thermocore socks this week and am wearing a pair as we speak.....inside my fleece-lined slippers....under an afghan....and yet I'm still cold. If we lose power I won't make it more than an hour or so.
Winter weather talk is making me cold, so I'm wrapping up. Literally and figuratively.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Now it's our turn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment