Friday, August 30, 2013

3-day delight!

I am so ready for the three-day weekend, even though I plan to go into the office at least one day. Insanity? Of course, but I can get so much done and feel so much better when I have no one else around. And if I go in on one day, that leave me TWO days of weekend which I haven't had in ages. TWO DAYS!!!

So what are my plans? I hope to paint as much as I can, but I also have some errands and bookwork to catch up. In fact, I should do the bookwork tonight so it doesn't interfere with my painting plans. We have a trip to Sam's Club and a trip to the lake to see my brother's bench and the new garden pagoda recently built there, and of course there will be McD and/or Chipotle sometime in there. We will watch the local g-kids one evening while parents go to dinner so I can recharge my batteries by seeing the beaming face of a two-year-old who is under the impression that I hung the moon. I don't want to disabuse her of that...

That's it. I figured out I'm too tired for bookwork tonight, so my only task is to get a good night's sleep. I believe I am qualified.

No comments: