I need to list what I did today just so I can look back and feel like superwoman when I need a mental boost:
4:30 a.m. the day begins...
1. Bookwork for contract client
2. Eat breakfast, read the paper
3. Caulk gaps in dining room windows painted yesterday
4. Strip bed and gather laundry
5. Towels in the washer (first load)
6. Go to office for 3 hours
7. Break for lunch: Chipotle with R!
8. Trip to Target to look for living room curtains -- no luck
9. Trip to Penney's to look for living room curtains -- jackpot!
10. Stop to fill up car
11. Back home to see if curtains will work with old curtain rod -- jackpot again!
12. Sheets in the washer (second load)
13. Go to office for 3 hours
14. Mark drill holes for curtain rod on new living room windows (R installs)
15. Friend stops by to visit
16. Clean and reinstall storm windows on front dining room windows
17. Dining room curtains in the washer (third load)
18. Begin ironing new sheers for living room (6 panels, 50" x 84" each)
19. Neighbor stops by to visit
20. Break for supper: cut up veggies (R grills brats)
21. Finish ironing new sheers
22. Light clothes in the washer (fourth load)
23. Stop to admire new sheers from inside and out
24. Put furniture back into place
25. Iron dining room curtains (8 panels, approx 24" x 30" each)
26. Talk to daughter on phone
27. Dark clothes in washer (fifth load)
28. Look online for really expensive purse -- just browsing
29. Put sheets on bed
30. Put feet up: 8:30 p.m.
I'll probably go to bed around 9:30, which makes this a 17-hour day. Let's face it, I need a cape and the ability to leap tall buildings.
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Must recap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment