A quick post before I head to bed.
I am still not a lucky person when it comes to winning. I wore what I thought was my lucky outfit to bunco tonight and still did not win a thing. I figured the outfit was lucky because it has pink in it and that is kind of our bunco theme color. I did not even win at getting the most losses, so I'm a loser at being a loser. Even with a fuscia bra.
Sad.
The bad weather has returned and so has my bad attitude about it. Long winter, long face.
Good news! We get to see the g-kids on Saturday (I'm pretty sure anyway) so all grouchiness in this house will lift and fly away. They are sunshine indoors, so even the crappy winter will brighten. Can't wait.
Other good news! We were comparing hands at one of the bunco tables tonight, and while I've always thought mine were old-looking, they actually looked pretty good compared to the others at the table. And I've never had a dishwasher in my life, so I've got 50 years of washing dishes affecting them. Let's be honest, I was the youngest at the table, but still. Not the youngest by that much. Plus my nails looked pretty good and they are all mine. Hah! Take that!
And even though I need a haircut, my hair has looked really good this week. That often happens when I need a haircut, probably because I spend extra time with it when it's too long to manage easily. Take that and that!
Bwah hah hah hah! Evil ageless woman! How does she do it! She's amazing!
Okay, it's clear that it's time to settle down and go to bed. Reality returns tomorrow. Let's hope the good hair shows up too.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Quick post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha! You crack me up. And I'm jealous of you having good hair. I hate my hair.
I don't know if I have good hair or I just THINK I have good hair. I truly am clueless about most things in the beauty realm. But being stupid has advantages in life, and my advantage is I think I have good hair. And now I'm convinced I have good hands too. In fact, I rewarded them today with a dose of lanolin for being the prettiest at the bunco table.
My advice? Get stupid.
Post a Comment