Thursday, October 23, 2008

Miserable

I'm on day two of a headache. That is so stupid. I took my glasses off because they hurt my head even more, so now I can't see what I'm typing. We'll see if I can type what's in my head without visual confirmation.

I had to go into the old office tonight. Three freaking hours! Their bill is already over $1,000 and the month isn't over yet. I think we covered a lot though so I don't anticipate any further questions or problems but I've been known to be wrong about this.

(It was too hard -- I put my glasses back on.)

Okay, so the extra cash will come in handy. I'm going to owe a bunch of taxes on it since it's contract work, but whatever. It's still a chunk of change. I should think of something to treat myself to for putting up with them beyond the end of my employment. Now here's where the propensity to shop would come in handy. Maybe a new mattress? Is that crazy and wild enough?

It's probably about time for the dryer to go belly up. Or the fridge. Stove. Washer. Wait, no, it will wait until I spend the $$ and THEN the major appliance will go belly up. Yep.

Fatalist! Pessimist! Cranky old broad!

Okay, that's enough. Too many hours of work today has burst brain cells all over the interior of my cranium. Either that or I'm having an aneurism. The only solution is rest, so I'm going to bed.

No comments: