Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend

I got back today from a weekend away with girlfriends. I had a great time, ate lots, drank lots, slept little. It was fun to catch up with girlfriends from high school and just hang out. I still missed R though and never sleep well without him. I also had a manicure but I'm not sure the manicurist did the best job. I think my nails have been filed crooked, but they still look nice with a little polish on them and cleaned up cuticles.

When I got home the g-kids were here. They played and ran around and had a great time as well. Finally the youngest got tired and let me hold her until she fell asleep on my lap. It's unusual to get to cuddle that long with her, so I felt I had a real treat. And since the weather cooled, I enjoyed the extra warmth.

The wind is crazy today. I worried about the little ones after they headed home, but I'm hoping the big trucks pulled off the highway.

I'm thinking a hot bath sounds good tonight. I'm tired and ready to wrap it up early, and the sound of the wind makes me even more tired. However it's a tad early to go to bed at 7:31.....

But I can close my eyes and relax in the tub so I'm wrapping up. Too tired to be insightful anyway.

No comments: