Friday, November 7, 2008

Quickie

A quickie post before we hit the ground running. R is cleaning up so we can head to the Friday Art Walk at a nearby gallery our friends own. Another friend has a painting at another gallery so then we'll bop on over there to see hers. Tomorrow we head to the nearby metropolis to shop at their older, swankier shopping area and spend the night in a newer, swankier hotel and partake of their free cocktails and breakfast buffet. The next day more shopping, and then home to cool our heels before back to work on Monday.

Whew!

Our anniversary (31) is later this month so if we want to fit in a little trip, we've got to do it now. Chop chop!

I had the Kashi Southwest Style Chicken frozen dinner for supper tonight. It was T-Asty! I have no idea what it cost, but I'm sure it's comparable to a value meal from a McWindow.

Must go clean up a little so I don't frighten the art patrons. Ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Kashi things are like 5.00 or more. They are good but you are definetly paying for their goodness.

Mary said...

Turns out it also gave me gas that kept me up half the night. Still, the 7 grain pilaf was really good. Why don't you figure out how to make it and make me some?