Sunday, March 8, 2009

The most boring

I decided to try and write the most boring post ever. Immediately, doing laundry sprang to mind. My laundry is underway at this very moment.

I sorted four batches but if I were to do everything in the dirty laundry pile, there would be six. I don't do R's uniforms or the whites (he does) so I'm not counting them. Towels (the good ones) went in first. They are finished and folded. Lights went in next and it is the smallest load, especially this time of year. I had to lay out a bra and my pale aqua sweater to dry. The dark load is in the washer now and one of my black pants inexplicably needs to line dry. The last load I'll do tonight are the rattier towels that I can wash in hot.

R does his uniforms as needed through the week. And I guess the whites too. I only contribute about a pair of white socks a week to that load so I don't pay attention.

Well? Did I deliver?

No comments: