I'm officially not talking about not hearing anything about the job that I'm probably not going to get. On to bigger and better things....
I had my annual medical exam yesterday. Here is a direct quote from my doctor after she looked at the results of my blood work: "You are never going to die."
I know, right?
She can say that to me because she's a friend. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't say that to her other non-friend patients. But my numbers were awesome, she was pleased with my weight loss, and I don't have any real complaints. I believe I'm due for a colonoscopy, but I need to check my records before I schedule it. She's checking my hormones to see if I can qualify for a bone density scan to check for osteoporosis (insurance rules -- menopausal) and I'm due for a mammogram. Good lord! She also wants me to see an opthalmologist to see if I can get something done about my eyes. I'm not holding my breath on that one, but she told me she ended up with lens implants (because she had cataracts) that left her without glasses. And it was mostly covered by insurance. So what the heck.
I'm taking a little break from thinking about it though. That's a lot of old lady tests to wrap my head around.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
New subject
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment