We've had such a busy weekend and just got home half an hour or so ago so even though it's actually my bedtime, I need to take a bit to wind down. Then, somehow, I need to gear up in the morning and continue the hectic pace until Wednesday or so.
My siblings are in for a family reunion that is extending through Wednesday. It was fun to see them and we had a great time, continuing the birthday celebration of my youngest grandson who was one yesterday. I swam a little in the indoor pool at the big B&B in the country where everyone is staying. I also sat in the hot tub for a bit. Flew a kite. Sat in a hammock. An all around pretty good day.
When I got home tonight I put in a load of laundry and drew a bath. I felt I may have chiggers or some other little crawlies on me, so wanted to rinse off before I went to bed. That felt good.
I think R had a good Father's Day. He was able to see all of his kids this weekend and that is always special. He went to the grocery store, washed and vacuumed my car, and took me by BB&Beyond for a quick shopping spree. I'm not sure how that made the day all about him, but he was doing things he likes to do (except maybe the grocery store).
Okay, this is turning into blah, blah, blaggidy blah. I need to come up with some insight before I write again. Since I've never been long on insight, I'll have to fake it. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll plagarize.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Need to unwind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment