It was kind of a long day at work but I made it through. Actually had kind of a good day and shared treats and lunch with co-workers. Now for the weekend which will be crazy busy but I'll make it through.
Tomorrow my littlest grandson turns one. He is such a beautiful little man. Makes me feel so lucky. We'll go to his party and also have his older cousins with us so it will be a day of joy.
Sunday begins a family reunion with my siblings. It will last a couple of days so will also be fun. The challenge will be going back and forth between the small town nearby where everyone will be staying and work. I don't have time off for this so I'm worried the commute will wear me out. I'm not used to commuting. Well, not used to commuting for more than 5 minutes....
My middle son and I took R out for dinner tonight. The reason was to give him a Father's Day meal out, but really I didn't feel like cooking. Now I'm feeling stuffed. Laziness comes at a price.
So tonight we're just sitting around, watching crap TV. I've been working so much lately that when I can sit, that's what I do. When I can nap, I do that too. And when I can eat....well you can just imagine.
I'm dropping off because I'm boring myself to sleep. G'night.
Friday, June 19, 2009
TGIF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment