I keep falling asleep when I sit down. I was up "late" the past few nights and I always pay for such excess. I even had a Diet Coke today to help me stay awake so you know it was serious....
Okay, I've got to come clean. Late for me means anything past 11:00 p.m. Friday night it was midnight and Saturday night it was probably 11:30. My internal clock still awakens me by 6:00 so that's not enough sleep for Little Miss Eight Hours. I realize the lameness of my life, and I embrace it.
I worked today at the old job. Again. It's going well though and the end is definitely in sight. That is helping me look ahead and see a clear calendar down the road. I've worked there the past couple of weekends and that's not given me enough down time to recharge. I'd kill to just have time to clean my own house, bake something, or water my flowers.
R just went to get me a DQ. We ate dinner early so I'm hungry and I don't want to wake up with a rumbling stomach around 2:00 a.m. Gotta love that guy.
I spent yesterday afternoon with co-workers at a girls only pool party. I kept reminding myself how great it is to work somewhere that people actually want to spend a little time together outside of the office. It is something I haven't had in SO long! I got pretty sunburned at the pool party but I'm keeping it lotioned up. I'm an idiot about sunscreen. Not sure if idiot means I'm lazy or stupid. Doesn't matter -- results are the same.
We went to a baseball game on Friday night. I forgot how much I love the atmosphere at a ball park. I'm not a crazy avid fan, but you've gotta love the food and the vibes. Had me some peanuts. Had me some Cracker Jacks. Had me some good old fashioned fun.
DQ is here. Gotta go.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Wiped
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment