I had a good time with the girls on Friday and they helped me come up with great ideas for my hubby for Christmas. I usually stink at figuring out what to give a man who needs and covets nothing, but I think I've got a good plan this year. I ran a couple of errands today and pretty much got his shopping done.
I went to a jewelry-slash-angel seance party tonight. I bought a piece of jewelry and left before the table talk began. The lady who does the angel stuff did give me a "reading" of sorts before the jewelry selling began. The stuff she said about me wasn't really accurate, but it sounded like some of the others were. It was fun enough, but that's not really my bag.
Did I just date myself with that line?
The weather was gorgeous today so the g-kids played outside and R raked leaves. They jumped into piles and had a great day. Right now they are all about their grandpa, so I'm not called into service as much. I ended up making brownies and a cheese pizza for them.....so I can be good for something.
I told R I'd buy him breakfast in the morning to make up for all of the extra work he did today. I did scrub the kitchen floor and make up the guest room bed. Kind of lame.
R is falling asleep in the chair and I'm kind of tired myself. I decided that in my next life I'm going to be a person who requires less sleep but when sleep happens, it's is good and deep. I'm also going to like coffee, beer, and Asian food. And I'll learn a second language, be tall and athletic. And have a good memory. And inherit my wealth. And know how to drive a stick and have a sense of direction.
And now I'm falling asleep watching Family Vacation. I hope Chevy Chase doesn't haunt my dreams.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Great ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment