Monday, June 2, 2008

Eye note

Another note about my heavy-lidded eyes. I got online last night and was looking for information on heavy-lidded eyes. When I filtered out all of the references to marijuana use (and there were lots), I found that there were tons of plastic surgery links and one link that repeatedly showed up from someone selling information on exercises to help with heavy lids. And probably other sagging stuff.

So I thought, "How many exercises can there be for eyes?" and rather than pay someone to tell me, I decided to try to make some up. I basically came up with raising my eyebrows and raising my forehead to raise my eyelids. I've been doing it in reps of 10 off an on throughout the day, and I'll be danged if my eyes don't feel better! I try to raise my forehead high enough that I feel it in my scalp.

The downside is I'm creating deep forehead wrinkles, but at least my eyes feel better! Ha!

No comments: