Thursday, May 27, 2010

Page Two

The drama at the office has simmered down. The bosses came up with a solution that should work okay and my biggest fear, that the "counterpart" would get the work back, screw it up again, and I'd be back at square one won't happen. Finally, after a year of her messes, her boss gets it that she can't do the work. My boss spoke with me and understood my concerns and addressed them. I felt a lot better then.

But....I will still have to do it. It should be okay because I will have more control over how it's done, and there will only be one cashier to deal with, who reports to my boss. And I WON'T have to do it there. I can live with this.

Do I have anything else going on in my life? Let me think. My kids are great, grandkids are great, and after tomorrow I have a four-day weekend. The kids (all but one) will come on Sunday and we'll have a nice big dinner. I'm making my super duper lasagna (homemade noodles and all) and my mouth will not stop watering just thinking about it. I'm having a day where I'm nothing but hungry and nothing satisfies it. It is a full moon though.... I think I've got a touch of the werewolf in me.

So I just ate a handful of chips. Ahhh....

Tuesday when I'm off I'm going to veg out. I need to make a list of things to do but I don't want to do anything. Here is my list of not doing anything:

Sit on the deck in the sun
Sip tea
Read the paper and anything printed on magazine stock
Nap
Eat fast food

Man I'm low maintenance. I should get an award.

No comments: