Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Computer issues

My laptop is acting funky. I'm having issues with my browsers (IE and Firefox) and my searches get hijacked and put me on ad pages so I know I have a virus. My virus software is unconcerned and merrily continues scanning, finding nothing wrong, and then asks me to renew my subscription six months early. I need to get a memory stick and get it backed up before all goes kerbluey. There's not much on here except photos and some videos, but still.

I've lost e-mails and I'm concerned I may lose this post before it gets published. I know it's not golden, but I hate doing things twice.

Oh well, next topic.

Uh wait. I don't have a next topic.

I'm reading "My Lobotomy" which is what our daughter gave to her dad on Father's Day. What an interesting book. He is trying to finish our last book club book by Haven Kimmel, so I am free to read his book.

Now we're watching Kathy Griffin. Turns out she's good friends with Lara Spencer who used to be on Antiques Roadshow but now does some entertainment news show. That barely makes sense when you think about it.

I'm ADHD in this post, aren't I?

Time to call it a day.

No comments: