I'm back from my day of shopping with the girls and had a great time. Hair cut? Check. Hormones back in balance? Check. Restful night's sleep? Check. Man things go better when you're not exhausted and hormonal with hair hanging in your eyes.
I bought a pitcher at Crate and Barrel and a couple of little things at Williams Sonoma. I didn't spend a bunch but still had fun. I've been eyeing that silly pitcher for a couple of years. It was on sale and even though I don't need it I bought it. I love the gracefulness of pitchers and the industriousness of baskets and the utility of bowls. And still we don't call me a collector, right? Right.
R's niece had a baby this week. I was talking to my daughter and thought I'd already bought a gift but I hadn't. I've been to several showers lately and mentally lumped her into the mix, then realized later I hadn't been to a shower for her after all. I believe the professional term is "losing it." So we'll go out later and get her a gift card where she's registered. I swear I can't keep track of details anymore. I need an assistant.
It's the end of the month so I have to finish R's books and send out statements. We'll work on that tonight so I can get it done and don't have to worry about it for a week. I got paid today, which is always a good day. Then I only have to work one day next week before the BABY COMES. Woo hoo!
Okay, I don't really have much. Just felt like writing so you don't think my bad mood from yesterday was anything more than a really bad mood. I'm okay now....thanks for checking.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment