I'm off work on Friday so today is TGIT. It's a good thing because I'm some kind of exhausted mess the past couple of days. There's no rhyme. There's no reason. I'm just a puddle of moods.
I'm hoping to pull myself together before the baby arrives next week. Let's hope I'm getting my own hormones out of the way for a while so I'll be free and rested to help with the baby. It's ridiculous I know but I can't help it.
I'm going shopping out of town with friends from work tomorrow. It should be fun but it's hard to picture fun when you're moody and exhausted. I plan on sleeping all night, waking up an entirely new person and then getting a haircut at 7:00 a.m. That will complete the transformation I think.
I woke up at 3:00 this morning which is beyond ridiculous. I got up to use the bathroom and crawled back into bed. I tossed a bit and decided to turn on the TV to help make me sleepy. That's when I discovered R was gone. When did that happen? I had no idea. He went to the guest room because he was hot (the ceiling fan is directly over the bed in there) and I had no clue. At any rate, I found the old Woody Allen movie, "Interiors" on TCM and watched the whole damn thing. I had never seen it and before I could stop myself I was interested. It was okay, but made me kind of sad (that or hormones, it's hard to tell). I figured I was a little bit the first wife and a little bit the second wife which isn't terrible. Could be worse. I hope I'm a little bit more the second wife.
So it's almost bedtime. I don't want to go too early because I don't want to be awake at 3:00 again. I can't depend on there being another Woody Allen movie to fill the hours, so I'd rather sleep. And now it's time. G'night.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
TGIT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment