There was sunshine today. And I was off work. And I wasn't too sick to get off the couch. That's a combination we haven't seen in a while.
I drove to my son's house to help paint the baby's room. I did a good job if I do say so myself. Got to see my daughter-in-law, my son, my daughter, and my grandkids. Good day.
I'm pretty pooped tonight because driving wears me out (I suck at highway driving so I make myself nervous). Still, we took a little trip to Bed Bath & Beyond tonight just to get out and also to see if there was anything I couldn't live without. Nope. Apparently I have everything I need. I suck at stimulating the economy too.
Tomorrow I'll be cleaning house for the first time in way too long. We're making an early trip to Sam's Club for stuff for bunco which will be at my house next week, thus the cleaning frenzy. I don't mind, because I actually like to clean (what I really like is the satisfaction of finishing a task) and I also like to have a purpose. Like bunco. Or a wedding. Or a visit from out-of-town relatives. Or Spring.
That's all I know for now. I've put my feet up and I may snooze a bit before I go to bed. That's a good end to a good day.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Good day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment