I actually saw a little daylight when I left work today. I've been working so late this week that it's been well past dark every night when I left for home. I know it gets dark early in January, but usually I have enough daylight to get home.
What this means is I only left work about 45 minutes late instead of the hour and a half or two hours it has been. And tomorrow, I'm leaving after lunch so I can take some comp time for all of my extra hours. AND we're closed on Monday. So basically I'll have a three and a half day weekend. Ha!
AND we're taking a weekend away for shopping and dining and general lazing about. A battery recharger kind of weekend. Ahhhh.
AND I'm getting a haircut tomorrow.
Now if I could just get rid of my cough. The dang thing has settled in my lungs like it always does and I cough if I move, talk, or breathe too hard. That's kind of limiting, you know? I've used my inhaler when I have to go outside because it feels like my lungs are affected. I'm also still blowing my nose so it could be I'm coughing because of that.
So to recap: Work is busy. It's getting better. I'm having a fun weekend. Despite my cough.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Daylight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment