Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not much

Not much new. Will try to post in three sentence paragraphs. Just for fun.

Work is very hectic, but satisfying. Boss is kind of, well, stupid. Actually not stupid, just not good with details.

Still recovering from respiratory stuff that began on New Year's but now have new cold. Seriously. Possible lung transplant candidate?

Joined Facebook and find it a little convoluted. Allowed daughter to convince me so I would be current and with it. Just too much really, but will give it a go.

R is sick too. Snored like a Harley Davidson last night. Says he had weird dreams.

I'm reading "Truck - A Love Story" right now. The author is Michael Perry. Love his writing style except when I just get mad that I can't write like him.

Yesterday I threatened to stab the boss' hand with my pen if he dropped any more work on my desk. Believe I scared him a little. My evaluation is in about two weeks.

Played bunco last night. Didn't win a damn thing. Still good to get out with the girls.

Plan on sleeping in this weekend. Looking forward to it. Will try to ignore the fact that I've got tons of work to catch up on.

Days are getting longer. It's making me happy to leave work with daylight remaining. Now if I could just get well.

No comments: